New York, New York

Hello, everyone. I am posting to say that New York is a very fun city, and I hope you enjoyed learning about it as much as I did. Unfortunately, my New York series is over. I hope you get to visit this beautiful city sometime. I was able to see a lot more, so if you have any questions please comment. Below is a video with a famous song about New York by Frank Sinatra.

book-new-york-page-quote-Favim.com-814378

9 thoughts on “New York, New York

• 11/23/2015 at 12:20 am
    Permalink

Dear Ethan,
    I really did enjoy your entire collection of New York blog posts! I’ve never been to New York. When I fly to Boston for Thanksgiving, I am going to fly to New York first. Unfortunately, I’ll only be in the airport there. My son Erik said he would take me to New York when I have more time to stay. Because of your posts, I know so many places that I want to go visit. Do you have any recommendations as to your top sites that I should not miss?

From,
    Mrs. Fordyce

P.S. What are you planning to write about next? I can hardly wait to see!

Reply
  • 11/28/2015 at 12:45 am
    Permalink

Dear Ethan,

I went to NYC a couple years ago. It was great and lots of fun. Do you like the sports as well? I am a big fan of the Yankees. I love New York. I also had to perform a dance to that song by Sinatra. My favorite song by someone from New York is Jay-Z’s and Rihanna’s “Empire State of Mind”. Who is your favorite person from New York?

My blog is https://hmszach.edublogs.org

Sincerely, Zach

Reply
  • 12/01/2015 at 12:15 am
    Permalink

Dear Ethan,
    Your video is so cool! I think New York is really interesting. You did a great job!
    From,
    Will***

Reply
  • 12/03/2015 at 5:46 am
    Permalink

Dear Ethan,
    I have never been to New York, but it looks amazing. What was your favorite place to visit in New York?
    From,
    Riley

Reply
  • 12/09/2015 at 3:45 am
    Permalink

What was your favorite site in New York? I loved your kindness poem!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

Reply
  • 12/09/2015 at 4:31 pm
    Permalink

Hi Ethan,
    I have never been to New York, but I really like your video because it shows me pictures about New York so that I can visualize what New York is like. I wish you would have put more information in your post. I wonder why you did not put any information on what your favorite building and where the building is in the city. My class was nominated for best class blog so if you could please vote for my class. To vote you can go to
    edublogawards.com/vote-here/ The class URL that I would like you to vote for is blog.elanco.org/ageimanla/ There was also 4 students in my class that made to the best student blog. The people that I would like you to vote for is blog.elanco.org/burkholdz1q/ and blog.elanco.org/covertcjv/ and blog.elanco.org/umblepz4/ and the last one is blog.elanco.org/forre5yz/ Thank you for considering voting on these people. You can follow me at brammkr9@student.elanco.org

Reply
  • 12/15/2015 at 4:36 pm
    Permalink

Hello Ethan my name is Abby and I am from Mr. Geiman’s reading class. I LOVE this post ! I’ve always wanted to go to New York. Is it true that people always take the subways ? Also do a lot of people call it the “Big Apple” ? All we have here is horse and buggies, cars, bikes, motorcycles and trucks. We don’t have subways like you. Have you voted for the best edublogs categories ? Well if you did please, please, please, PLEASE vote for Mr. Geiman’s class. His URL is http://blog.elanco.org/ageimanla/. Also for best student blog you can vote for 4 kids in my room. You can vote for me, Kaylie, Moses, and Rayne. My URL is http://blog.elanco.org/forre5yz/. Please vote for us.

Reply
  • 01/26/2016 at 2:26 pm
    Permalink

Hey these are pretty cool New York posts, I went for my first time just this year! Very impressive. Also really great to see young people enjoying the music of Sinatra. Keep it up.

Reply
  • 02/17/2016 at 4:26 pm
    Permalink

Hi, Ethan, my name is Dimitriy and I am from Mr. Geimans LA class from PA. I really like your short paragraph, although I wish that you added a little more about New York. I wonder if Frank Sinatra still lives there. Hmmmmmm……….

Reply