Paris

Bonjour! Mon prochain post sera sur Paris. Paris is the capital of France. It is a very famous city, with a population of  2,241,346(2014). It is the “City of Light.” The most famous landmarks there are the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, and the Notre Dame Cathedral. It is situated on the Seine River in northern France.  Paris is known for its delicious food, including croissants, crepes, artisanal cheeses, and fine wine. Paris is home to beautiful buildings with interesting architecture. I will be doing posts about some of the following topics: the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, PSG, the Notre Dame Cathedral, and the museums, the Louvre and the Musée d’Orsay. Post on the Padlet below.

4 thoughts on “Paris

• 05/20/2016 at 1:41 pm
    Permalink

Bonjour! Ethan I liked your post because you said a lot of great and amazing things about Paris. I wish I could go to Paris and try new foods and learn about cultures. I wonder from a scale of 1 to 10 how would you describe Paris?

Reply
  • 05/20/2016 at 2:02 pm
    Permalink

Hi Ethan,
    I can’t wait to hear more about Paris. It is one of my favorite cities!
    From, Laura

Reply
  • 05/20/2016 at 7:46 pm
    Permalink

Hi Ethan
    liked your post because you said a lot of great and amazing things about Paris. I wish I could go to Paris and try new foods and learn about cultures. I wonder from a scale of 1 to 10 how would you describe Paris?

~sierra

Reply
  • 05/21/2016 at 9:17 pm
    Permalink

Dear Ethan,
    You and Auntie Deena are going to have so much fun comparing notes about Paris. Your first post about Paris describe the very things that Auntie Deena is enjoying on her trip there. I’m also thrilled that you are writing about the city that has inspired so many people throughout history. I visited Paris years ago after my second year of teaching. I remember it just as you described.

My traveling buddies and I stayed in a hotel by the Eiffel Tower. We walked through the museums and enjoyed food from a variety of restaurants. I usually ordered omelets for dinner because I couldn’t read the menus but I did recognize the word “omelette” and knew that would be a safe choice. Now, I would be more adventurous if I decided to visit again. What do you think you would order from a French menu?

Happy trails,
    Mrs. Fordyce

Reply